Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012

Vegeterian

I AM VEGETERIAN NOW! i know it is pretty hard because my perents have a restaurant, but i still want to do it. i saw an aweful youtube video about chicken, and since than i don't wanna eat meat anymore. i am vegetarian already for a month, but one time i brake my vegetarian rule at the broome to perth tour. it was on the first night. we made steak. and i couldn't say no. but after i ate it. i felt so bad and my tummy was painful., so i made the decision - i will never eat meat again. and i am clean. so i will keep going and keep you post how i feel, what i eat as a vegeterian. sometimes it is quite hard for me if everybody eat meat and i am not. but i think i am strong anought to do it.

HOMESICK - NOT
MISSING FAM & FRIENDS -YES
MISSING MEAT - YES
xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen